El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Assassin's Creed (0)

5:57 AM by , under

Earlier this year, I had a mini-rebellion where I struggled against my style and tried to push myself outside of my comfort zone. While I am really happy with how those experiments turned out, I realized that what I was really doing was trying to learn new ways to do what I feel I do best. That really got hammered home a few weeks ago for the Bionic Commando shoot. While it wasn't the most exciting image, I couldn't be happier with it.

Those quiet moments are what I'm really interested in, I think. That moment of contemplation before action. Who better to emphasize that than an assassin in Renaissance Italy?

Model: Ezio Auditore de Firenze by NECA Toys
Backdrop: Pegasus Hobby's Gothic City Ruins

"The sun is setting. Time to work."
Assassin's Creed
(Click to see larger)

Be good,
-Dave

Insensitive to all your needs



| edit post

0 Reply to "Assassin's Creed"