El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Bionic Commando (0)

5:59 AM by , under ,

We don't talk about the first time Nathan Spencer stopped by for a photo shoot. Let's just say it didn't go well. This time, however, I was invited on a "ride along". Seems pretty cool, right? Swinging around on buildings, whipping dudes with that robot hand, I was super excited.

...did you know he has a desk job? He literally stares at spreadsheets all day.

Bionic Commando
(Click to see larger)

This week's shot features Nathan Spencer by NECA and is, in a way, an example of my signature style. I've been told before that this type of portrait is recognizable as "my style" and, to be honest, I resisted that for a long time. No idea why, really.

After thinking about it, I realized that being told I have a unique, recognizable style is a great compliment and I should probably not be such a pain in the butt about the whole thing.

Be good,
-Dave

Can't wait to see you.



| edit post

0 Reply to "Bionic Commando"