El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Shadow Runner (0)

8:54 AM by , under ,

Shadow Runner

I tried to mimic a process done by my Flickr buddy Pairadocs, because I'm envious of the professional quality of his work. It's always so sleek and smooth and all the lines in his photos look like liquid. I could go on and on, but my jealousy would start to show.

Standard setup and lighting (kitchen stove), with a plate mirror for the reflection and a vinyl floor tile as a backdrop. A couple different Photoshop processes like Urban Acid and a Lomo Script, and, while I think I got close, I just couldn't get near his smoothness. Back to the drawing board, I suppose

EXIF data:

Camera: Fujifilm FinePixS2Pro
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 1 EV

Orientation: Horizontal (normal)
X-Resolution: 72 dpi
Y-Resolution: 72 dpi
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Date and Time: 2007:12:18 10:47:40
Tag::TIFF::0x882A: -6, -6
Exposure Program: Manual
Date and Time (Original): 2007:12:18 10:16:12
Date and Time (Digitized): 2007:12:18 10:16:12
Shutter Speed: 0/1
Brightness: -266/100
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Light Source: Daylight
Color Space: Uncalibrated
Focal Plane X-Resolution: 630 dpc
Focal Plane Y-Resolution: 630 dpc
Sensing Method: One-chip colour area sensor
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Manual
Focal Length In 35mm Film: 75
Saturation: High saturation
Compression: JPEG
Image Width: 2024 pixels
Image Height: 2712 pixels

Be good,
-Dave



| edit post

0 Reply to "Shadow Runner"