El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

OMAC (0)

5:24 AM by , under ,

OMAC - One Man Army Corps

I keep trying to move away from relying on the smoke machine, because, for some reason, I see it as a crutch for me. It makes it so simple to have really engaging shots with lots of action and motion without much effort! Because of this, I've been trying to mix up my photos with some using the smoke machine and some not using it, and I have to admit that I am almost universally unhappy with anything that doesn't have smoke or fog in it.

Such was the case with OMAC. It wasn't until I decided to sleep on it before making a decision that I realized that I really was happy with this one and should stop whining ;-)

The setup was: OMAC on the stove with the stove-top bulb on. I used a black light for the glow and a laser pointer for his eye glow. Crop him down, crop out his bent sword hand, overlay the circuitry pattern and clean up the colors, Save As..., Flickr, Blog. Nothing to it!

EXIF Data begins...now:

Camera: Fujifilm FinePixS2Pro
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/2.4
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: -1 EV

Orientation: Horizontal (normal)
X-Resolution: 72 dpi
Y-Resolution: 72 dpi
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Date and Time: 2007:12:17 20:24:58
Tag::TIFF::0x882A: -6, -6
Exposure Program: Normal
Date and Time (Original): 2007:12:17 20:10:39
Date and Time (Digitized): 2007:12:17 20:10:39
Shutter Speed: 4321928/1000000
Brightness: 133/100
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Light Source: Daylight
Color Space: Uncalibrated
Focal Plane X-Resolution: 630 dpc
Focal Plane Y-Resolution: 630 dpc
Sensing Method: One-chip colour area sensor
Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
White Balance: Manual
Focal Length In 35mm Film: 75
Saturation: High saturation
Compression: JPEG
Image Width: 1464 pixels
Image Height: 2024 pixels

Be good,
-Dave



| edit post

0 Reply to "OMAC"