El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Water Dragon (0)

8:15 AM by , under

Water Dragon

It's no secret that I'm in a direct competition with the photographer at McFarlane Toys. They do such great work that I always feel like I'm playing catch-up, so this time I tried to completely one up them and create a scene not just in the water, but under it!

I wish I would've kept notes on how I did this, but it was a two hour process involving channels and I don't know how many layers. Radial blurs and gradient layers, oh my!

Hopefully this is convincing for you. If not, feel free to pick it apart and let me know where I could do better? k thx bai!

I'd give you the EXIF data, but it wouldn't do you any good. I have a hard time believing my original photo is still in there.

Be good,
-Dave



| edit post

0 Reply to "Water Dragon"