El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Deadlines (0)

9:07 AM by , under ,

Oh man, guys. I almost blew it this week.

One of my resolutions this year is to not miss a weekly update. At some point between Sunday and Saturday each week, I will have something new to share with you, and I nearly let you down this week. Mea culpa.

In fact, my tardiness has caused some problems here in the studio. We had an appointment for a shoot with Thanos that turned sour when another gig ran long and I couldn't get back in time. My assistant, Reflector, tried his best to keep the Mad Titan busy, but there's only so much a toy camera can do. Thanos stormed out just as I was coming through the door. He shot me the old evil eye and kept walking.

"Hey Dave, there goes your eleven o'clock."

Oops.

Thanos
(Click to see larger)

Be good,
-Dave

Lock my door, close my blinds
I wanna be by myself



| edit post

0 Reply to "Deadlines"