El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Tech Support Ninja 1

7:05 AM by , under

So the computer problems I mentioned in my last post turned out to be a little more complicated than just a bad hard drive. I put in a call to tech support and when the technician arrived, he announced that it was most likely a motherboard problem. I could fix it, but I built the PC over 5 years ago and I would need to buy all new internal components (it still used IDE hard drives, so you know...) or I can save up a little cash and buy a modern computer.

Either way, this machine needed to be put down.

Tech Support Ninja

"Do it."

Be good,
-Dave

there's no one here to tell you about the depth of the water
or the trouble that you're in



| edit post

1 Reply to "Tech Support Ninja"

Anonymous on November 24, 2010 at 4:58 AM

Dear El Dave
Would you please contact me, I'm interested in your photos: lotta.vaija@maggie.fi.