El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Waterproof (2)

12:52 PM by , under ,

Yesterday, I wanted to take a little walk through the neighborhood and see how things looked now that it's Spring. Grabbing up my camera gear, I brought along my XTi, the Starflex, and Reflector. I made my way down to the park, hoping to get some interesting TTV shots, when I passed by a little stream. I thought to myself, Isn't it amazing that a week ago, all of that was covered in snow? Reflector looked at the shallow water. "Hold on, I've got a great idea. Check this out." Reflector waded out into the stream. "Maybe you shouldn't go in there. I don't think you're water resistant", I said.

"Man, I am water proof."

Click.

Waterproof (by ElDave)

Be good,
-Dave

They think they are smart
Don't doubt what they say



| edit post

2 Reply to "Waterproof"

Anonymous on April 27, 2010 at 3:40 AM

Great shot! I think this might be the first time you took a picture of a toy one of my kids has.

 

El Dave on April 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM

Nice! If you send me a list, I'll see what I have here :)