El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

We made a quick trip up to the Boerner Botanic Garden in lovely Hales Corners, Wisconsin and I thought maybe I should take a few friends along. You know, just to get them out of the apartment and stretch a little.

While I was talking to April and lamenting the sad state of my Plastic 52 project (I started the project on June 27th, 2008) when from behind me I heard, "Camerasman! Hey Camerasman! HEY!"
I whipped around and there stood Hugg, Wage's apron hastily draped over his shoulder. "Camerasman! Take my picture!"
Wondering what happened to Wage, I knelt down and started lining up my shot. From the corner of my viewfinder I saw this naked orange streak run into the frame shouting, "Give me back my clothes!"

Click.
Plastic 52 - Week 26 (by ElDave)

Be good,
-Dave



| edit post

1 Reply to "Plastic 52 - Week 26"

AB on August 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Awe. Some.