El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Sinestro of Korugar (0)

5:37 AM by , under

In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light.
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!


I used to have some simple rules in the studio. 1) No weapons. 2) No supervillainy.
Seems straightforward enough, right? But no. Some people just have a problem following the rules.

Sinestro sauntered in while I was in the back working with another client. I heard Reflector (my assistant) arguing before the studio door was blown off it's hinges. My client, a high schooler, ran away screaming while I just stared open-mouthed at where my door used to be. "I require my visage to be captured by your camera. Prepare your equipment."

Model: DC Dynamics Sinestro by DC Direct

Now, I've had my share of bad customers and have gotten better at being assertive and standing up for myself, but the second I opened my mouth to protest a giant yellow spider landed right. in. front. of. me. I have a thing about spiders.

Sinestro waved the spider away. "I am prepared. We shall go on three?"

"...yes sir." UGH. Giant spiders freak me out.

"Excellent. 1-2-3." Click

Sinestro
(Click to see larger)

Be good,
-Dave

Stuck in my bedroom with nothing
But a voice in my head



| edit post

0 Reply to "Sinestro of Korugar"