El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Paragons of Faith (3)

5:47 AM by , under

Paragons of Faith

Many scholars have compared the Protectorate to the body of Menoth. The Hierarch is the head. The scrutators, the mouth. The warjacks are the bones, while the countless zealots are the blood. If this is true, then the Knights Exemplar are the tools of war in His hands.

I've had this in my head for a little while now; ever since April and I went to Michael's (a chain of craft stores) and I picked up those little tealight holders you see in the background. Wonderfully ornate and just in the right scale with the miniatures, they are an excellent addition to my collection of setting props, and I couldn't be more happy with them. Not only do they look great, they made our apartment smell like "Indian Tamarind".

The Knights Exemplar are 32mm wargaming miniatures produced by Privateer Press for the WARMACHINE tabletop game.

Be good,
-Dave

Free range humans all cooped up



| edit post

3 Reply to "Paragons of Faith"

AB on October 2, 2009 at 6:23 AM

Awesome shot, Dave! It would be cool to see wider shots of these setups to see how it's done (if you're willing to "pull back the curtain" and show us how you make the magic).

 

El Dave on October 2, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Thanks Adam!

I realized that I should have included a setup shot while I was writing the post this morning. I will see about fixing that tonight

 

Anonymous on October 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I love the props, Dave. Your pictures are getting wonderfully intricate.