El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Spawn 1

8:49 PM by , under

Spawn

My unannounced and unacknowledged competition with McFarlane's catalog continues unabated and, um, un- ...heeded? Yeah, that'll do.

When I realized that companies might not want photos of their figures surrounded by fog or engulfed in flames, I decided that I should continue focusing on portraits that showed all the fun details of the figure, but with my own style. Well, that's not entirely true. First I curled up into a ball and cried and cried and cried.

Which brings us to Spawn. I shot him exactly like I did with Lilith, with the stove light/reflected flashlight combo. As much as I love the figure, that sickle is a pain to work with. It's just narrow enough that you have to have it facing the camera or else you can't see it, and it's supposed to be metal, but the paint they use is a bit too reflective and it looks like it just might be radioactive.

You know what I just realized? I've become that guy. I can accept the fact that my subject is the larval form of the General of Hell's army, but his thin plastic knife that reflects too much light? UNACCEPTABLE.

I need to go lie down. Maybe read a book. Maybe even leave the house.

Help?

Gone, gone EXIF of man:

Camera: Fujifilm FinePixS2Pro
Exposure: 4 sec (4)
Aperture: f/4.8
Focal Length: 53 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 1 EV

Orientation: Horizontal (normal)
X-Resolution: 72 dpi
Y-Resolution: 72 dpi
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows
Date and Time: 2008:01:21 22:47:45
Tag::TIFF::0x882A: -6, -6
Exposure Program: Normal
Date and Time (Original): 2008:01:21 22:30:08
Date and Time (Digitized): 2008:01:21 22:30:08
Shutter Speed: -2/1
Brightness: -116/100
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Color Space: Uncalibrated
Focal Plane X-Resolution: 630 dpc
Focal Plane Y-Resolution: 630 dpc
Sensing Method: One-chip colour area sensor
Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
Focal Length In 35mm Film: 79
Saturation: High saturation
Compression: JPEG
Image Width: 1444 pixels
Image Height: 1884 pixels

Be good,
-Dave



| edit post

1 Reply to "Spawn"

buy medicine online on June 28, 2020 at 10:43 PM

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.