El Dave Photography

A photographer and his toys. Updated weekly.

Protoceratops (3)

6:17 AM by , under

It was a few weeks ago that I ordered a Ring Flash Adapter from Photojojo. Great, I thought. This will be perfect for portraits! Can't wait for it to arrive and play around with it.

Here's the thing. When I opened the package, sitting on top was a little plastic Protoceratops with a note saying, "We like you. Thanks for ordering!"

It feels like we've been friends for years and they knew what I really wanted, but went ahead and let me order the ring flash (that I still haven't touched) anyway.

Oh sure, I took the ring flash adapter out of its box and fired a couple flashes through it. Oooh wow, super cool, super fun. Then I gave up pretending and ran outside with my new dinosaur.

Protoceratops
(Click to see larger)

Be good,
-Dave

I can't believe
This is happening to me



| edit post

3 Reply to "Protoceratops"

Brandon on March 25, 2011 at 8:28 AM

Wow! this is a nice blog. I'm glad I ran into it.

check out mine? I'm a photographer!

www.electricbrandon.com

you should follow it too. :) THANKS!

 

Boneyard Chicago on March 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Awwww... What a nice little added surprise!

 

Adam on March 26, 2011 at 8:35 AM

"grawrr! GraWRRRR!!!"
He's adorable.